Mittal Metalloys Pvt Ltd is a leading HPL Sheet Manufacturers in Haryana, India. The offered High-Pressure Laminates (HPL Sheet) is composed using a dual-layered lumiflon layer aluminium foil that is resistant to dirt. It is more durable and sleek in looks as likened to wood.
At Mittal Metalloys, we offer HPL sheets which have a polyethene core that makes them resistant to moisture, fungus and termite and requires less effort to clean. Our customers can also obtain various top-notch Aluminum Products from us at affordable prices.
Our offered HPL Sheet consists of 4 coatings:
• Overlay - The outermost overlay is transparent melamine for added protection and stain-resistant coating.
• Decor - The second coating is the decor coating where the actual appearance or beauty lies of the wall. It can be easily shaded or obtainable in various textures, colors, and designs.
• Fiberboard Core - This core is the tough maintenance coating which offers excellent strength.
• Bottom Coating - The bottom coating is melamine impregnated paper that is liable for structural resilience and water resistance.
Features of HPL Sheet:
• Easy to wash and install
• UV resistant
• Lumiflon layer
• Moisture and fungus proof
• CNC cutting possible
• Broad range of colours & designs available
Application Areas of HPL Sheet:
• Myriad industries
• Hospitals and apothecaries
• Research laboratory
• Colleges and universities
• Toilet Cubicles
• Commercial Building
• Public Buildings
• Public Washrooms
Interior & Exterior Usage of HPL Sheet:
• Work Tops
• Window sills
• Facade of Building
• The fascia of Residential Homes