Mittal Metalloys Pvt Ltd is a leading Aluminium Gate Profile Manufacturers in Haryana, India. Our offered aluminium gate profiles meet the various requirements of the customers. These metal gates are composed using premium-quality iron that gives long-lasting strength.
We offer aluminium gate profile which have a polyethene core that makes them resistant to moisture, fungus and termite and requires less effort to clean. Our customers can also obtain various top-notch Aluminum Products from us at affordable prices.
Aluminium profiles are by-products primarily for structural purposes. It is feasible to discern three types of profiles as per their usage - construction, architectural and industrial.
• Construction profiles - These profiles provide superior bending and warping stiffness instead of their low net weight. Therefore solar panel frames structures for operating platforms and strategies, etc.
• Architectural profiles - this profile is primarily to make frameworks for windows, doors and curtain walls.
• Industrial purposes - this profile is primarily for various purposes where there is not too substantial stiffness or quality surface, but a mixture of both. Examples of this are cable channels systems, heat sinks, air conditioning, cabinets and furniture, etc.
Our offered Aluminium Gate Profile in used in following types of gates:
• Driveway gates - These gates are primarily composed as the first line of protection at the doorway to your region. It can be programmed or operated manually.
• Sliding gates - These gates glide along a rail and are perfect for congested zones. These gates are easy to mount and retain in good working order.
• Swing gates - These are the classic gates that operate in an inward-outward fashion.
• Security gates - These gates will supply round-the-clock protection for enormous residences and commercial areas. These are obtainable in three distinct types: swing, sliding, and vertical lift.
Features of Aluminium Gate Profile:
• Easy to assemble and disassemble
• Aesthetic look
• Robust construction
• Resist intense conditions